- 35 years in the construction industry, performing multiple trades.
- 17 years performing, ADA, Title 24, access retro fitting & barrier removal.
- ADA Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center Training, ADA Basic Building Blocks Course, Syracuse University CEU Credited.
- ADA Update: 16 years later.
- U.S. Access board: Status of ADA Related Rulemaking.
- Best Practices in Design: Balancing Local, State and Federal. Requirements To Ensure Accessibility.
- ADA legal update: Current Litigation Trends under the ADA.
- ADA: Update 17 years later.
- Disability Law and Policy, Past, Present and Future.
- ADA Restoration Act: Legislative Update.
- Ask the Department of Justice.
- Ask DOJ: Proposal to Revise ADA Regulations under Title II and Title III
- ADA Update: 18 years later.
- Everything You Need to Know About the Enforcement of the ADA But Were Afraid to Ask.
- ADA Restoration Act v. ADA Amendments Act.
- Serving Customers with Disabilities: Implications for the Hospitality Industry.
- There Are No IEP’s in College.
- October 2008 ADA Case Law update: 19 Years later.
- Legal Update: Review and Analysis of Key Concepts under the ADA: November 17, 2009.
International Code Council Member (ICC)
International Code Council Training
- ICC 2003 IBC Transition from the 1997 UBC
- ICC 2006 IBC transition from 1997 UBC
- CBC and Federal Accessibility Requirements
Based on the ADA, Fair Housing Act, Architectural Barriers Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the 2007 California Building Code (CBC). AIA Continuing Education
California Building Officials (CALBO)
- Completed over 178 hrs continuing education training, maintaining a C-3 CALBO Code Credential since 2001
California Building Officials Training Institute
Courses completed some multiple years
- State Laws
- California Codes
- Disabled Access-Special Topics
- CA Occupancies-Types of Construction
- Case Preparation/Expert Witness
- Non-Residential Disabled Access
- Legal Aspects and the Building Department
- Over-the-Counter Plan Check
- State Laws Enforced by the Building Departments
- 1997 UBC Basic Means of Egress
- Transition to the 2003 IBC
- Expert Witness
- Transition to the 2006 IBC
- Plan Check 1
- California State Laws Enforced by the building department
- The Americans with Disabilities Act / Accessibility training
- Title 24 , Part 6 Energy Inspection
- International Code Council (ICC)
- American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD)
- California Building Officials (CALBO) / C-3 Code Credential